More Content Will Be Generated
Demand for Visual Content Will Increase
Highly Strategic and Technology-Driven Content Creation
Increasing Use of Ad-Blocking Software
Personalization Is Key
Content Marketing versus Traditional
Marketing: Which Is More Effective?
differences between these two strategies.
What Is Traditional Marketing?
story to entice the target audience. However, it focuses on using direct selling
methods such as:
brochures, and fliers
TV and radio
What Is Content Marketing?
earning its audience by offering something of value instead of directly pitching
your product or service. It uses following distribution channels:
Blog posts —
either your own
blog or guest posts
Key Benefits of Traditional Marketing
Key Benefits of Content Marketing
Longer Shelf Life
What Do Millennials Have to Say?
Content Marketing Is the Butter to
How It Can Nurture New Leads
- It should provide customers with a unique perspective of your brand.
- It should help them to draw a firm conclusion and go ahead with a decision.
- It should focus on educating your prospects rather than informing or entertaining because they are already aware of your brand.
- It should share stories of how people in the same situation have benefited from your product or service without appearing self-promotional.
- Data-driven content such as original research reports, case studies, sample surveys, and data sheets, among others.
- A video or podcast chat with an industry expert or an existing customer who has benefited from your product or service.
- You can also consider sharing content co-created by your social influencers.
- Sharing an educational or how-to webinar with free subscription to generate a targeted newsletter or email list.
How Long Does It Take to See Content
You will see a sudden increase in Web traffic almost immediately after the launch of your campaign. However, this spike is not likely to turn into a trend. As you publish a significant volume of content across various online platforms, people take notice of this sudden data influx leading to a momentary increase in the Web traffic.
Though a sudden drop in Web traffic can be discouraging, particularly if it comes after a spike, you don't need to worry much about it. At this point, there is no room for any drastic changes, owing to the lack of data. So, sit back and relax until you notice a steady upward trend.
Steady Upward Trend
This steady upward trend is the Holy Grail every marketer is searching for. At this point, it is possible to analyze your content marketing efforts and make necessary adjustments to your campaign as you have plenty of data.
Preceptist Won't Promote You,
It Will Build Your Brand
clearly prove that creating high-quality and compelling content is easier said than done.
getting increasingly difficult to grab the attention of your target audience. This is where Preceptist comes into play.
you wield it.
During this phase, we analyze the various aspects of our client's business such as their products, services, and the existing content marketing strategy, if any. We also collect information about your target audience and your competitors to gain a better perspective of your existing marketing strategy.
Strategy Development and Execution
Based on the detailed analysis of your business and existing marketing strategies, our experts develop and execute a customized content marketing strategy. This phase includes creating content relevant to client's industry and deploying it across the Web.
Measuring and Monitoring
This phase involves measuring the success as well as the shortcomings of a content marketing strategy at every stage of the buying process. Our team of experienced analysts creates detailed reports on various Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of the marketing strategy. Our team will work with you to improve the existing strategies, if necessary.
How Can We Help You?
Get in touch with us to learn more about how Preceptist can help showcase your expertise to the right audience.